June 5, 2016

USA TOUR - Disney World, South Carolina


Hello there! 

Disney World.
Isn't it the dream of every child to go to Disney World? Well it was never mine to be honest. I mean don't get me wrong, I love the Disney movies and I love amusement parks, but it always seemed kind of ridiculous for me to spend so much money on visiting people dressed as your favorite Disney characters. That's why I never had the desire to go to Disney World when I was young, but since it was a part of the program on this Tour I thought why not just enjoy it and embrace the childhood memories.
We were at the Epcot Center for two whole days, so we had time to explore every single one of the four Disney Worlds (yay).



Disney Hollywood Studios.
Consisted of (mostly Frozen themed) roller coasters and recreated movie backgrounds (including a giant cardboard wall of San Francisco, the #1 city I wanted to visit in the US and pretty much the only famous city that was not on this trip).





Epcot.
For those of you who don't know (I didn't know either), Epcot is basically one of the Disney Worlds where all the different countries of the world are presented as they would be presented in the Disney movies. So if you take a stroll through it you've pretty much done a world tour. Their designs are a little bit stereotypical (obviously) but I still think it's a nice idea, and to go through it with a group of exchange students was even more fun (since everyone wanted to see how their country was presented).



 

Mexico

China

Germany (yeah I guess in some old parts of Germany it might look like this)

Italy (more like Venice only)

Japan (they actually did a good job with this one)

Marokko (this one was my favorite)

France


Canada


The Animal Kingdom.
Lots of trees and animals. There were kind of exotic looking parts which were nice.






The Magic Kingdom.
They had great fireworks and a lot of shows, with many expensive looking special effects. They also had Electrical Parade that was fun to look at.






Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
After Disney and another 600 miles of driving we had a day to relax on the beach. However me and my friend Alicia didn't like how full it was during the day, and we thought that it would be amazing to actually see the sunrise in the morning, when nobody was there. So the next morning, before we went on the road again, we woke up at 5 a.m. and took a cab to the beach. The sun was huge and the sky was red, it was absolutely breathtaking. The fact that my camera battery died before I could take the first picture didn't even annoy me that much, since we took some photos with Alicia's phone but mostly got to enjoy it without trying to capture it all the time. It was one of my favorite memories from the USA Tour and totally worth waking up so early. I'm so glad that there was someone on the Tour who was down for my crazy ideas.







That's it for now, stay tuned for Part 5!



Bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! :)